How Much of My Sales Does DistroKid Keep?

None! 

When you use DistroKid, you keep 100% of  your royalties.

We feel strongly that you shouldn't give a percentage of your sales & streaming revenue to your distributor. You earned the money, not them. 

The only time we take a percentage, is if you opt into our optional "YouTube Money" service. That's the service where we find videos on YouTube that use your music-- and tell YouTube to monetize them (more info here). We keep 20% of the revenue from YouTube videos that we find, and send you the rest (80%). But you still keep 100% of the money you earn from sales & streaming sites like iTunes, Spotify etc. You always keep 100% of that. 

Enjoy!